COURSE NUMBER: MST50116
This qualification is the perfect blend of creative and business with an international focus. It is designed for those wanting training in concept development, marketing and supply chain coordination in the fashion and textiles industries.
With a global emphasis, this programme will help graduates in careers of buying, supply chain management, fashion marketing, retail planning, logistics, retail management and product development.
Areas covered include:
– applying textile and fashion market supply systems
– analysing merchandising and marketing principles
– sourcing materials and resources for textile and fashion designs
– researching supply chains
– analysing consumer behaviour
– building client relationships
– calculating product costs
– preparing design concepts according to market specifications
– using electronic design tools
– undertaking marketing activities
– providing global operations support
The training environment will simulate what it is like to work in a fashion or
textile studio and how to work safely and produce results that meet industry
Click HERE to register your interest for Semester 1 2019 now, and add the course name to the subject field.
For more information contact us directly on 9217 4837